Senior Product Manager (f/m/x)
ABOUT THE JOB
OptioPay is working on an exciting greenfields customer facing product. We need you to build it with us and to help us go live later this year. It’s an exciting time to join the team, as you will be a founding product manager on what will become a game changing experience for customers everywhere. Openbanking data plays a big role in our future, and we are very excited to work with you to ensure that customers everywhere are finally rewarded financially for the data that they generate in their day to day lives. Help us create an openbanking revolution!
- You will be responsible for building and managing our cutting edge green fields product(s) in a team of 15 PM’s, UX’ers and Data Scientists.
- You will need to work quickly to identify problems and find efficient and pragmatic solutions to fix them in a way that unblocks progress in both the short term and long term.
- You must have a customer first mentality and be able to demonstrate on a daily basis that you put customers first with every decision that you make.
- You will be creating customer stories, and managing sprints to ensure that our deliverables are implemented by engineering, on time, and within acceptance criteria that you create.
- You will need to be an expert communicator in English, as you will be working under tough time and resource constraints to deliver a product that changes the game, and one that you can truly be proud of.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as Product Manager in a tech driven product company.
- You have a customer-focused approach and passion for providing great experiences in every detail of a digital product.
- You have a demonstrated ability to successfully manage a project for a customer facing product within a cross-functional team.
- You are able to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges to find the happy path that puts the customer first.
- You can negotiate with internal stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for all parties, without compromising on what is best for the customer.
- You love to win – for the customer.