Merchant Data Manager (f/m/x)
ABOUT THE JOB
OptioPay is a Berlin-based FinTech creating technologies for open banking and payments. Be part of our journey to build the worlds leading financial advertisement technology with personalized and value-adding recommendations for customers. Open-Banking data plays a big role in our future, and we are very excited to work with you to ensure that customers everywhere are finally rewarded financially for the data that they generate in their day to day lives. Help us create an Open-Banking revolution!
- You support the operations and product team in operational tasks of data entry and verification.
- You optimize tasks and processes to increase output and efficiency.
- You build data models based on merchant data to support our business needs.
- You are responsible for entering, processing, reconciling and verifying data.
- You advise the teams on improving tools and processes.
- You have experience in working with technical systems and are tech-savvy.
- You are fluent in English. It’s a plus if you can work with the team in German.
- You have at least good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- You have an eye for details and a quick perception.
- You are available immediately and have at least 4-6 months' time.