Junior UX Designer (f/m/x)
- OptioPay is a company that puts customers first, with customer centered design principles built into our mission statement and company-wide objectives.
- As a junior UX Designer working within our product team, you will be expected to collaborate and work affectively with multiple cross-functional teams – product/engineering/marketing/business.
- You will need to be ready to navigate the complexities that can occur when attempting to do what is best for OptioPay customers (end-consumers and B2B stakeholders).
- You can work without supervision when capable, and you are pro-active in asking for help or guidance when you don’t know how to solve a problem or challenge.
- You love taking responsibility for your work and you strive to put effort into the detail.
- You will be able to read and understand business requirements.
- You can create early prototypes and customer journeys, and you understand that to succeed you will be working within technical constraints that could impact the future direction of the product offering at OptioPay.
- You have at least 1.5 years of professional experience in the field of UX design as a junior UX designer.
- You can share your project history (even if it’s only one or two projects) via a publicly accessible portfolio. PDF folios will not be accepted.
- Through one of your documented projects, you can explain (in an interview) how you approached the problems and challenges within the project and what UX processes and tools you were able to use to address the customer needs/goals/desires through to completion.
- You value customer research and testing and you are willing to learn how to conduct research sessions within the team so that you can validate and iterate your ideas and concepts.
- You always strive to be the first to find out when you are wrong.
- You are very experienced with using Figma/Sketch or comparable vector-based design tools.
- You are very well organized and able to professionally communicate within a diverse business environment with internal stakeholders and you are eager to support others within the team when presentations to clients are necessary.