B2B Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive business growth, a stellar customer experience and platform monetization through defining, planning and implementing lead generation strategies.
Strategy and planning - you evangelize and drive our marketing automation strategy and activity in the B2B space. You own the lead generation machine and full-funnel plan, from planning and scaling SEM, PPC, social media, email, events and other channels to drawing big picture conclusions from large batches of performance data.
Content marketing & sales enablement – you own the content plan with the goal of generating conversions by offering valuable content. You create or manage the development of demand gen, lead gen and thought leadership content from SEO-optimized blog posts, email campaigns copy, whitepapers, advertorials, case studies, testimonials, videos, demos, webinars.
Execution & project management - you are responsible for and manage our B2B growth marketing campaigns, from setting a budget, KPIs and designing or outsourcing creative assets to fulfilling timeframes and hitting targets.
Analytics, reporting and troubleshooting - you own the digital analytics for B2B marketing, from identifying the relevant KPIs to testing hypotheses and optimizing at scale.
Brand communications: You are the guardian of the OptioPay brand, positioning the business as a leading loyalty & engagement solution in the market driven by open data.
- You are a commercially minded, data and insights-driven growth marketer with 3+ years of experience in growth marketing
- Advanced knowledge of digital channels, including search (SEO, SEM), website management & optimization, display (Paid Social, GDN, YouTube, Affiliation), native, social media (focus on LinkedIn) email, digital PR, digital events (podcasts, webinars)
- Understanding of offline channels, including DM, advertising & media buying, traditional PR, event sponsorship & participation, branded materials production (brochures, stands, branded merch)
- Great analytical skills, with a love for insights and problem-solving. Setting up an efficient test and learn framework is essential. A/B testing, multivariate testing and CRO experience needed
- Impeccable creative skillset. Knowing how to use insights to develop strong written content is key. Additional experience with other content formats (graphic, video, animation etc) is desirable
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills, good knowledge of agile ways of working and/or cross-functional setups highly beneficial. External resources (freelancers, agencies) management experience a plus
- C2 proficiency in German and full professional proficiency in English
- Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, CMS, user behaviour tracking tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- flexible environment with a hybrid working model even after Covid-19 & flexible working hours
- regular team events and workshops
- multinational and diverse team of 20+ nationalities
- knowledge sharing through OptioAcademy giving everyone a chance to share their unique skills with colleagues, i.e. wine tasting, design basics, techno
- 40 EUR monthly OptioPay voucher
- modern tech stack and hardware of your choice
- attractive location of the office near Potsdamer Platz with a beautiful rooftop terrace
- self-development budget
- onboarding program to get you up-to-speed and confident in beginning your journey with us