Senior UX Designer / Product Designer (f/m/x)
- OptioPay is a company that puts customers first, with customer centered design principles built into our mission statement and company-wide objectives.
- As a mid to senior UX Designer working within our product team, you will be expected to collaborate and work affectively with multiple cross-functional teams – product/engineering/marketing/business.
- You will need to be able to expertly navigate through and around the complexities that can occur when attempting to do what is best for OptioPay customers (end-consumers and b2b stakeholders).
- You will need to be able to work autonomously without supervision where necessary and you are pro-active in solving problems. You take full responsibility for your work without sacrificing on detail.
- You will be responsible for creating various concepts and prototypes (lo-fi & hi-fi) of customer journeys and process flows, working within technical constraints that could impact the future direction of the product offering at OptioPay.
- You have ~4 years of professional experience in the field of UX/Product design as a UX designer or Product designer.
- You can demonstrate and share your project history via a publicly accessible portfolio. PDF folios will not be accepted.
- Through one of your documented projects, you can explain (in an interview) how you approached the problems and challenges within the project and what UX processes and tools you were able to use to address the customer needs/goals/desires through to completion.
- You value customer research and testing and have experience with conducting user-testing to validate and iterate your ideas and concepts.
- You always strive to be the first to find out when you are wrong.
- You are an expert at using Figma/Sketch or comparable vector-based design tools.
- You are very well organized and able to professionally communicate within a diverse business environment with internal and external stakeholders.
- It would be great if you have experience working with German clients, but this is not a deal breaker. Our project/work environment is English.