Junior Product Manager (f/m/x)
- You are responsible for building, running and developing our product with other product professionals.
- You identify problems and find efficient and pragmatic solutions to fix them.
- You work closely with our customer-facing teams and management to improve our products based on user feedback.
- You soundly prioritize the roadmap according to business goals and strategy.
- You proactively enhance product analytics and evangelize customer understanding.
- You cooperate with our Engineering and Design team in the implementation of product optimizations.
- You develop new business cases and identify untapped potential.
- You have first working experience as Product Manager.
- You have a user-focused approach and passion for providing great experiences in every detail of a digital product.
- You have a demonstrated ability to successfully manage a cross-functional team and their backlog.
- You are able to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- You can gather, read, understand and analyze data, and derive actions.
- You have passion, break limits and spread positive constructive energy.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to mediate complex problems and solutions to all stakeholders, business, tech and customers.