Product Analyst (f/m/x)
- You perform data-driven analysis based on user-product interaction datasets, providing insights on the performance of released features, suggesting product changes based on the analyzed data.
- You collaborate across functions (marketing, engineering, product, management) in researching and answering critical questions for our business.
- You partner with data engineering in developing solutions to scale approaches to gathering, enriching and modelling user & transaction data.
- You design, instrument, and analyze experiments that produce reliable insights that drive business efficiency.
- You develop reports & visualizations that support data-driven business decision making.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of full-time work experience as a Data/Product Analyst at a technology company with data products.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Python. Big plus for data manipulation tool, such as pandas.
- Experience with ETL pipelines are a plus.
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI (preferred), Tableau, or similar.
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, experience with machine learning is preferred.
- Familiarity with web analytics (Mixpanel) & A/B Testing Tools.
- Strong communication skills and English proficiency, with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment.
- Team player, with a strong capacity to work independently on mission critical tasks.