Business Data Analyst (f/m/x)
- You will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving our internal and external-facing reporting infrastructure using Power BI.
- You work on projects from all departments at OptioPay, learning our intricate data structure, so you’ll always be working on something new and exciting.
- You support the finance team to prepare monthly and annual reports, striving to improve our financial reporting and data reporting processes.
- You provide timely ad-hoc analysis or data requests for senior stakeholders.
- You will play an active role in the future development of all aspects of our Data Warehouse and reporting infrastructure (we are open to all great ideas).
- A degree in computer sciences, economics, econometrics, finance, mathematics or statistics.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in data science or business intelligence – management consulting, online marketing, e-commerce or marketing agency experience are a plus.
- Strong SQL skills required. (we use SQL Server and PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with statistical techniques such as linear/logistic regression, time series analysis, forecasting, hypothesis testing and econometric models.
- Experience with programming languages Python and/or R for data cleaning, processing, visualisation and statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with the modern data warehouse infrastructure. (Experience maintaining data pipelines is a plus).
- Experience building and maintaining reports for internal and external stakeholders using any of the modern business analytics software package such as Power BI, Tableau and/or Looker.
- Strong Excel skills, for reporting and data visualisation where necessary.
- Passionate for everything data, with creative problem-solving abilities.
- An ability to answer complex questions with clear insights, and then communicate to non-data stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English. (German is a plus)